Crespo Gram Report, and by the Mayor's Press Office editorial telling all the crazy kids to "cool it..."
Here are five questions for City Manager Tony Crapp, Jr.:
1. Given the Mayor's open and constant criticism of the past administration for hiring and relying on too many "consultants..."
Why did you hire a "consultant" Mr. Paul Philip at $70,000 the U.S. Department of Justice or the Florida Department of Law Enforcement can conduct a patterns and policy review of the police department for free?
2. If Chief Miguel Exposito does retire, will Mr. Philip remain in your employ? If so, why? If not, why not?
3. What is the penalty for violating City of Miami APM 11-01 Media Relations Policy?
Both Chief Exposito and Major Alfredo Alvarez have appeared on Spanish language television to support their position. Were they authorized to do so? If not, will they be penalized?
What about Police Union President Armando Aguilera? Does he need permission to speak to the press? If not, why not?
4. Can you explain why after several police shootings during the Summer of Violence, your former boss, Mayor Tomas Regalado "fully supported" the Police Chief, going so far as to say that "violence will be responded to with violence," but now the Mayor says the Chief must go?
What reasons has the Mayor articulated to you as to why Chief Exposito should resign or be fired?
5. So what's on the video Tony? Is it you with another woman? You with TWO women? A kid? A billy goat? What's on the video???